Jamberry Business

So in addition to my middle school band directing job, I joined the Jamberry business this past August 30th. I didn't even know what Jamberry was before this summer. I was invited to an online Facebook party, got the samples, and played the games. I didn't even purchase anything at that party, but won my own online Facebook party. I was very active in my party and it went very well. My sponsor encouraged me to use the half-off kit credit to join the business. I initially joined in order to receive discounts on a great product and since have fallen in love with the Jamberry opportunity. The business has not taken anything away from my job as a band director - that was a worry of mine in the beginning. It has done the opposite. Jamberry has offered me so much.

Here are some of the things Jamberry has offered me personally:
1. A reason to be more social. I have always been somewhat of an introvert. Jamberry gives me something to talk with people about. I have been so excited to share the product with others that it gets me out of my comfort zone without feeling uncomfortable. 
2. A little "me" money. I have been able to buy new shoes and feed my nail wrap addiction with the commissions I've made and not feel guilty. We currently are paying for two mortgages as we have not sold our house since we've moved into another home in a new city. I think the offer on the house we are selling will work out soon, but until then I don't feel guilty making purchases with my Jamberry money.
3. Recognition. Jamberry recognizes achievements - from advancing through the ranks with new titles to receiving incentive pay and bonuses to increasing commissions. The people on my team also are super encouraging and supportive. 
4. Another chance to be creative. I love that I can create marketing materials and strategies, custom wraps with the Nail Art Studio (NAS), themed parties and games, etc. I love that I can mix and match the wraps, lacquers and gels too to create my own style.
5. The chance to be part of a new and innovative company with tons of support and training. 

My why for joining continues to change, but my excitement continues to grow. Please check out my Jamberry website: https://kimjtucker.jamberry.com

Should you decide you'd like to find out more information about joining the business too, please send me an email and I can send you an opportunity packet in the mail. My email is kimjtucker@sbcglobal.net. You can also click on the Join tab on my Jamberry website. My team name is MC Jammers. We are "too legit to quit!" 

Comments

Popular Posts