Active Word Wall

We are required to have an active word wall this school year which helps students with vocabulary, and having a visual is especially important for ESL students - well, actually ALL our students. So, I had my husband take pics of me as a conductor, wind player and percussionist in all our playing positions to make into images for the word wall. Posture Positions will be the first thing we teach our beginners and review with our advanced players once school starts - so it should be the first to go on our Active Word Wall. I will go up to the school tomorrow to laminate them and get our bulletin boards ready for Meet the Teacher on Tuesday. I'll make sure to take pics when the bulletin boards are all decorated. Here are the graphics I made for the posture positions:





Comments

Popular Posts