Black & White Classroom Decorations

As you might know, I love to decorate my classroom. And even though I don't have my own classroom right now, I have been playing around and creating classroom decorations. Using Powerpoint and all the wonderful tools within, I've created a number of classroom decorations. Today I will share my black and white (and gray) decorations with you. 

You can click here for a PDF version of a welcome back banner I made. Here is a screenshot of the first page:
You can choose to cut directly around the triangles, or you can leave some space around the triangles as you cut them out so that you have some of the pretty background as a border. 



I also created a few set of bulletin board letters in the black and white style. I only created one letter each (upper and lower case), but you can print as many of each page as you'd like. Click here to download a large PDF file of letters that look like this:
I made the inside of the letters transparent so you can see the nice toile in the letters.  

In addition to the toile letters, I also made some bulletin board letters with diamond checkers and polka dots, but for some reason they are not showing up correctly when I open the PDF's. It keeps saying "a drawing error occurred." I think the computer is having a difficult time reading the files. I'll have to keep working on that to figure it out. 

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the black, white and gray classroom decorations that I'm sharing with you for free. :) I will share some neon versions with you soon. 

Comments

Popular Posts