Essential Elements Beginning Band Karate


I'm always looking for fun ways to get my beginners to practice and work their way through the beginner method book. Well, I saw this cute idea on Pinterest and adjusted it to include the lines out of the beginner book I wanted my kids to learn. The students have already begun passing off the Essential Elements Quiz lines to earn the certificate in the back of the book, but I want my students to learn other particular lines out of the book. 

I created this pass-off list.
When the students pass-off all of the lines for a particular level/belt, they will receive a laminated and hole-punched card to attach to a key ring they will all receive and hook on to the handle of their instrument case. 

This is an example of a sheet of tags: 

I'm looking forward to having self-motivated students who will work to earn multiple tags/belts for their cases. Thank you, Pinterest!


Comments

Popular Posts