Cute Posters for the Band Hall


I created a set of posters for the Tennyson MS Band Hall last week (almost all with our band logo) that I wanted to share with you. I plan on putting four on one page so that I can print them on our school's poster printer which prints 16X20 (I can print four 8X10 posters on one printing). Our poster printer prints color on poster paper. I can then cut them into the four separate posters and laminate each one. Here is the link to the google drive where I've saved them all and here are what just a couple of them look like: 




This one doesn't have our logo on it so anyone can use it without making any adjustments. Canva.com has totally changed my life, y'all! I love that I can create my own designs (easily) and have a cohesive professional look for my band program. You should try it out too. It is free. You can upgrade for a cost, but I haven't done so yet. 



Comments

Popular Posts