Tuesday at a glance

Well, I didn't do anything spectacular today - no freebies to share (sorry). Since I was an idiot and did not ask for A/C until next week, I worked from home today while one of my AMAZING Principals worked his magic to get me A/C for the rest of the week. He said that we are a team and must take care of each other. I am SO blessed to have administrators who really care about their staff!

At any rate, my day consisted of sorting and more sorting and more sorting of music. At one point almost the entire living room floor was covered in piles:






















Below are a number of Pep Band pieces that I will need to file in the small marching band music envelopes. I will have to buy some more from J.W. Pepper seeing as I am out.



















I finished the solos today. They are all boxed up. I just have to get the ensembles done now.



















I ran out of the 1" boxes for the concert band music and ordered more from J.W. Pepper. Well, they arrived today, so I should be able to get the rest of the concert band music in boxes and on the shelves. :)

I am so close to having a clean and organized music library. It is so exciting. I think I'll enlist some kids during summer band to file loose music so that will be taken care of too. 

I still need to clean/organize my office (like Really Bad) and copy music for camp. Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day. My husband bought us tickets to the Rangers game at 7 PM which means we will need to leave by 5 PM. We will be meeting my husband's aunt, uncle, and cousin there. They live in the valley (south Texas), but are up here because my cousin-in-law is visiting TCU. She received such a high PSAT score that TCU called her requesting her to tour the campus (as well as a private school up here). They want to go to a Rangers game while they are here. Our good friends are meeting us there as well. We will be sitting in the "All-You-Can-Eat" section. My husband got discount tickets too. It will be a fun evening I'm sure. ;)

Well, g'nite. I'm signing off. It is currently Tuesday, July 30th, 2013 at 9:00 PM. I'm going to schedule this to go out on Thursday though. Sorry about that...I just figure I will not have time to write a blog entry tomorrow. Tomorrow's entry was written last night so I'm covered until Friday...

Comments

Popular Posts