Summer Band Camp Registration

Summer Band Camp Registration will be coming to a close soon and I've seen a total of eight kids. Note to self: make sure the time window to register is much smaller (maybe just a couple of hours). I scheduled it to be from 10 AM until 3 PM. I got Chris (my husband) to help me. I had figured we would be pretty busy. I also knew there would be down times when I could get school work done. I was able to fix the sectionals bulletin board (the double-sided tape did not hold). I ended up using clear packing tape. It still looks good. I brought the stuff that needs laminating down to the library for the librarian to laminate for me. I'm not sure when she comes back to work, but she'll get it done for me for free. Chris hung up the plaque from Midwest in my office, last year's Festival on the Lake plaque, and he replaced the battery in the clock in the large band room (it's been dead since the early spring). We also prepared the wall decal. It will not adhere to any of the walls in the band hall, so we are putting them on the door to the supply closet in the band hall (pictures to come soon). 

Tonight is the LSWO board meeting, so signing off at 2:51 PM on Thursday, August 8th.

Comments

Popular Posts