Band Binder (freebies)

Today has been pretty productive so far. I started the day by taking Dottie for a walk and then I walked on my own for about 30 minutes (boy, it was hot and muggy). Before I left I finished loading the dishwasher, started it, and started a load of laundry. When I came back from the walk, I finished glueing the labels for the pillow boxes (the toilet paper roll project) while I cooled down and tended to the laundry (I'm on the fifth and last load right now - over 6 hours later).

After lunch, I showered (and continued to do laundry) and got on the computer. I found music theory worksheets to download for free (from someone's Music Education board on Pinterest) and downloaded them (while perusing other pins).

I finally got to work on the Band Binder contents. Here's what I have so far:

The Table of Contents -

Band Binder Contents
The Parent Binder checklist (I will have a different checklist each week for the parents to check certain things in the binder, or to let me know if their child practiced certain things. They can also leave me notes or ask me questions each week via this form. It will be kept in the inside pocket of the binder.)

Here's week 1 and week 2 (they may be tweaked before I copy them and pass them out) -

Band Binder Parent Checklist Week 1

I'm about to run an errand with Chris. I'm going to see "The Heat" with some girlfriends tonight, so this may be it for my blog tonight. (It is 4:45 PM on Thursday, July 11th)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts