Welcome & Introductions

Hi! I'm a Texas middle school band director and am new to this whole blogging thing. I am a fan of Pinterest, repurposing, organization, and "stealing" and/or creating new ideas to help me be a more efficient teacher. I use my short summers to better prepare myself for the upcoming school year. This summer has been no exception. While I've been completing projects to implement during this upcoming school year, I've been posting updates on Facebook. A number of friends have asked me to share my work with them. I'm going to use this blog to share my ideas and steps for completion (and maybe some freebies) so that others can benefit from the hours I have put into these projects. 

I may also share recipes and stories. I hope to keep this blog up once school starts, but we will have to wait and see. 

Today's gem is a recipe I found on Pinterest for an Alfredo sauce made with cauliflower. I made it today and it was great (and I didn't feel guilty eating it)! My husband even went back for seconds! Here is the link to the recipe: http://pinchofyum.com/creamy-cauliflower-sauce. I hope you enjoy!



Popular Posts