More Binder Stuff - Timpani (freebies)

I couldn't just throw all of the different percussion instruments into one entry, so here is day three of percussion - Timpani. 

This article is from PASIC '00 by Ron Fink.









This article is from PAS '11 by Kirk Gay.












This article is from the PAS Fundamentals Track by J.R. Beck.









Another PAS Fundamentals Track article. This one is by Mark Dorr.









Same topic by John J. Papastefan.









Another article by Mark Dorr.









Another article by Papastefan. This one is about mallets.









Another article by Dorr. This one is about Timpani Grips.











Another article by Beck. This one is about rolling on the timpani.














The last article I will share with you is from PASIC '02 by Ruth Cahn & Stanley Leonard as part of the Timpani Fundamentals Track.










I was going to also include the articles I have for the accessory instruments, but I will do a post about those tomorrow. I think there were plenty of articles about timpani to post today. Ten seems like a good number. :)

Comments

Popular Posts