Pillow Box (Toilet Paper Roll Project) Day 2

Today was all about helping out the friends who helped us out yesterday. Chris & I helped our friend move his boxes and boxes (and filing cabinets) of stuff into his new office today. Man, he has a lot of stuff. It's all good though. We are so happy that he got this new job and are looking forward to him being in this new position for a long while. 

At any rate, I didn't do a whole lot at the house. I did make more progress with the pillow boxes though (the toilet paper roll project). I got the labels all cut out and I'm in the process of gluing them to the ribbons. I also folded down the ends of all the rolls. Here are the labels as they are drying (I still need to glue a number of them to ribbons): 




I'm going to get some golf pencils, little erasers, and stickers to put inside. I will keep them in a box or basket in my office and give one to each band student on their birthday. Once I get the goodies inside, I can then close up both sides and then affix the ribbon with label on them. I think they will look really cute. I will post pictures when they are complete. 

Well, actually, here is one (There is nothing inside yet - just tied the ribbon in the back to see what it will look like. When I complete them "for real," I will glue the label onto the pillow box):



Sorry it is a slow day for me. I hope to get more accomplished tomorrow to blog about. 

*This blog was written at 10:20 PM on July 10th, 2013, but will be posted at 5:30 AM on July 11th, 2013.

Comments

Popular Posts