I MUST buy a lotto ticket.

Well, I'm here at the TBA (Texas Bandmasters Association) Convention - clinic hopping, exhibit hall wandering, concert going, catching up with old friends, and making new ones.

While I was exhibit hall wandering, I stopped at the SmartMusic booth to learn what's new with the iPad app. They mentioned that we could fill out the "I'd like more information" card for a drawing to win one free student subscription. I thought, "What the heck." I will be using SmartMusic for the first time with my band students This year. Well, they didn't draw my name. They drew some guy's name. But! he wasn't there so they redrew... and they called my name! :) 

I think I'm going to do a drawing at the beginning of school - probably for the students who turn their first practice card in ON TIME. I'm hoping this will inspire the kids to 1. turn in their practice cards (with the hopes there will be more drawings) and 2. to get SmartMusic. 

























I also won a $50 credit at Pep Wear when I spun the wheel at their booth at the TBA exhibits.



















And let's not forget the Expo stuff I won from On Time Supplies:


Comments

Popular Posts